Civil Aviation Authority
Strengthening capacity to oversee the safety and security of the aviation sector
Building on an incomparable experience in aviation safety thanks to a long-standing cooperation with the French Civil Aviation Authority, Bureau Veritas has continuously developed services towards the international market.
Bureau Veritas can offer affordable and unequalled expertise to assist you in fulfilling the vision of a safer and sustainable Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
- Be in compliance with the international requirements
- Be recognized, at international level, as a country endowed with a sure air safety system, in order to earn a worldwide institutional and technical confidence and to appeal to foreign investors, visitors…
- Monitor the aircraft register and perform the oversight of industry, operators, airports and ANSP.
- Supervise and inspect all costs induced by developing a safe and coherent national air transportation system.
We offer :
- CAA organization and relationship with international regulatory bodies (ICAO, FAA, EASA…);
- Training of CAA Inspectors in the field of Airworthiness, Flight Operations, ATM, and Airport Surveillance;
- Drafting/development of policies, regulations and procedures in all aviation fields;
- Drafting/development of the State Safety Program (SSP) according to ICAO recommendations;
- Software implementation for the management of NCAA activities (PEGASE).
For more services, contact us…